AMH Art Advisory offers a wide range of services for both artists and companies who specialize in art. No matter where you are currently in your career or company goals our customization services will help you reach the next level. AMH Art Advisory offers one free consultation meeting to review the scope of services, your individual needs, and our fee structure.
• Creation of a personalized Artist Career Plan includes multi year goal assessment
• Creation of a PR and Marketing Plan
• Brand evaluation including development and or assessment of social media and website
• Grant Writing
• Exhibition Concept Design including creating proposals
• Inventory system evaluation
• Business Development including sales strategies and identifying possible markets
• Public Art Advisement from concept to proposal to managing the project
• Curatorial Approach to your past, present and future bodies of work (i.e. help focusing and presenting your strongest works) including contextualizing your artwork within current trends
• Review contracts, agreements and condition reports (if needed can recommend regional lawyers who specialize in fine art contracts)
• Bio/Resume, Artist Statement review and edit
• Artist Talk /Presentation development
Art Company and Organizational Services
• Creative strategies to increase partnerships, tailor donor experiences to support the role of art and artists, and creation of meaningful cultural experiences:
- Arts specific PR and Marketing Plan
- Brand evaluation and website assessment
- Education & Public Program development focused on participatory experiences
- Strategic solutions for engaging the next generation (Young Adults & Kids)
• Curatorial services and advisement including content and design development, site specific installations, interactive installations, and pop-up exhibitions
• Collection Management Including creating a company policy regarding staff guidelines regarding acquiring, commissioning, displaying, storing, insuring and deaccessioning works. Assessing the placement of current works and then creating a customized approach integrating your current collection into the surrounding environment. Updating and or creating a registrar or inventory systems including condition reports. Can also advise of storage of artwork and additional storage areas. Finally, documentation of the collection services ranging from catalogue production to signage and photographs.
• Develop and help implement an artist in residency program (regional or international focus)
• Traveling exhibition project development including curating and management
• Grant Writing
Jewish Organizations: AMH Art Advisory also works closely with many Jewish non-profits and synagogues to incorporate meaningful culture programming in meaningful ways. Judaism is in a moment of radical transformation. AMH Art Advisory works with Jewish clients to realize that creativity can inspire new pathways forward.
AMH Art Advisory does not focus on advising individual collectors or building corporate collections. When appropriate Anne is willing to advise on acquisitions including framing and installation. If you are a previous client, designer, or institutional partner and have questions about a current or upcoming purchase please contact Anne. Additionally, she can make recommendations for regional art appraisers and consultants specializing in corporate collections.